The new member of VIPS family is "Navigator I", which is COMPUCON's response to the technological challenge for the implementation of high technology and telematic solutions in vehicles to cover entertainment, security and professional needs.
Navigator I is an integrated PC system that can be placed in any vehicle. Operates under Microsoft Windows 98SE/WIN2000, and includes CD/DVD/MP3 player, colour LCD/TFT Screen, Hard Disk, Touch Panel and / or Keyboard, ports 2xPCMCIA, Video / Audio, LDVS, Serial / Parallel, 2xUSB, GPS communication, GPRS, WiFi, IrDa, and also CCD interface.
Flexible and compound functionality offers user the following abilities:
- Internet Connection through GPRS for information search and Location Based Services (LBS)
- Forwarding location stigma through incorporated GPS
- Receiving and forwarding messages from and to the Management Center via GPRS securing effective fleet management
- Wireless connection with local networks (LAN)
- Reproduction of HiFi image and sound in different formats
- Image transfer ability
- Ability to use as a regular cell phone
The main advantage of Navigator Ι is that can be easily and fast adjusted to any vehicle, is connected to 12/24V battery, required low energy consumption, is resistant to vibrations and radiation interference, has DIN chassis for easy incorporation to the vehicle's panel, and simple processes for installation and maintenance.Suitable only for large fleets!
Navigation - Vehicle / Fleet Tracking - Security Services - In-Car Office Services - In-Car Entertainment Services